Saint Matthias Church
128 Bryn Mawr Avenue ▪ Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Rectory: (610) 664-0207 ▪ Fax: (610) 664-3559
Religious Education (PREP) and Youth & Young Adult Ministry Offices: (610) 664-1942
- Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM
- Holydays (Ascension Thursday, August 15, November 1 and December 8):
6:00 PM Vigil, 7:30 AM, 12:00 PM, 7:00 PM
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
- Confessions are heard on Saturdays at 4:15 PM, on the first Sunday of the month at 9:30 AM,
or at any time by appointment.
Sacrament of Baptism:
- The Sacrament of Baptism is administered every Sunday at 11:30 AM
- Arrangements are made in advance at the Rectory.
- Sponsors must be approved by a letter from their respective Pastors.
- First-time parents attend Pre-Jordan Meeting prior to Baptism, which is arranged at a
mutually convenient time
Sacrament of Marriage:
- Arrangements must be made with the Pastor at least six months in advance.
- Pre-Cana instructions are required.
- Weddings may be scheduled on Saturdays between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM,
or on Friday evenings.
Those who wish to make a visit before the Blessed Sacrament should ring the bell at the
church door closest to the rectory during regular business hours to be buzzed in.
Please close the door tightly behind you when leaving.
Monthly First Wednesday All-Day Adoration begins following the 7:30 AM Mass
and concludes with Benediction at 7 PM.
New to our Parish and/or haven’t registered yet?
Welcome to Saint Matthias!
Our Parish Staff:
Upcoming Parish Events:
Please consult the weekly
Information on the ethics of the
Affordable Care Act:
New Roman Missal:
- Click here to be redirected
to the Office for Worship